What was wrong with my postings

It’s still regarding posting problem I asked here. I think I’ve figured it out, so I’m posting again to prove that the remedy I performed really fixed the problem. I can’t however explain the detail of the problem, the premises, and the plan. But I will. Up to this point, I saved (without publishing) the post, and the problem happened again. So I did what I thought needed to do. Saved it again, and voila, the problem’s gone! Let me publish this first, so we can really see how it’s displayed on the blog. I’ll continue later.

Update: I have confirmed that the problem was really fixed, no more code shown up in the post. And here is the full story. (Please be patient if you’re reading this now as I’m updating the post).

Baca lebih lanjut

Iklan